Early bird tickets now available! Book now for the best price available. We are all looking forward to seeing you on April 30. Have a look at the flyer and schedule below:
We recommend downloading these apps:
- Uber (and/or Lyft) – and link your credit card to it.
- Google Maps – this is instrumental in navigating the city.
Tip: you can download the map of New York city so you can use it even when not connected to the Internet.
Arrival at Airport (JFK)
As those of you who have visited in the past understand, very few of us here in New York own cars. Combined with our interest in keeping down the price of your attendance, we kindly ask you to choose one of the following options when traveling to/from JFK International Airport:
- Taxi/Uber – Available at all terminals. Taxi’s charge a flat fee of $52 ($56.50 at peak hours of 4pm-8pm). Please note this does not include tips or toll charges. Ubers generally cost $50-$70 prior to tip/toll charges.
- AirTrain – Available at all terminals. Follow the signs to the Airtrain, and ensure you board a Jamaica Center bound train. Airtrain tickets are $5.00 and may be purchased at Jamaica Center when you arrive. From Jamaica you have the option of taking the Subway – E Train ($2.75, approximately 35 minutes to central Manhattan, or the Long Island Rail Road (approximately 20 minutes to central Manhattan). If you are staying at Club Quarters, the subway (E train) from Jamaica goes directly to the World Trade Center.
- NOTE Do not accept any offers for taxi in the airport. These are typically fraudulent or illegal taxis and could end up charging you hundreds of dollars. Instead, book Uber/Lyft with your phone, or follow signs in the airport to the Taxi Stand.